Friday, April 17, 2009

My Princess

My princess embrace grabs hold
of something deep within my soul.
Her magic touch soothes my heart
and fills an empty hole.

My princess kisses are so soft and gentle,
more exquisite than fine wine.
Her slender fingers course through my hair,
sending shivers down my spine.

My princess gaze I dare not meet too long,
although it may be bliss.
For in her eyes of ocean blue,
I may fall into the abyss.

My princess an earth bound angel,
whose wings she had to shed.
If my princess be my true love,
then my true love has a very nice smile.

3 comments:

  1. Bato kba??
    Prang d ka kc nakakaramdam....

    KUGMO..
    K-ind
    U-nderstanding
    G-enerous
    M-esterious
    O-bedient

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello kuya....wow how nice your blog..ana jud na basta inlove..muawhhh just stay cool..sometimes love is very unexplainable feeling.if problem comes just solve it and never give up..

    ReplyDelete